It’s been a long time coming, but I have made the first release of FNIStash! I consider this release experimental until all the bugs are worked out. So far I have already received some good feedback and a couple of bug/compatibility reports. Follow the links below for more.
It was a long, educational experience writing this program. I think I got a good feel for Haskell and hope my next project with the language focuses more on good habits and style instead of focusing almost solely on making a functional product. I’d like to eventually write up a post-mortem of my experience of building a non-trivial application in Haskell as a 100% FP and Haskell newb, so look for that in the future if you’re interested.