Overview FNIStash is a utility program for the game Torchlight 2. It features
- External database of game items, allowing an infinite shared stash
- Viewing of all key item data using intuitive displays
- Tracking of all items ever registered in the database
- All items searchable by multiple keywords/key phrases
- Reports describing how close you are to achieving “the grail”
- View item properties before the item is identified
- Several forms of automatic backups to prevent file corruption
- Ability to import/export item database to other programs using a common format
- Reads your TL2 PAK files directly, so updates to the core game are automatically reflected in FNIStash
- Allows multiple different instances of FNIStash to run on the same computer
Also important, here are some things FNIStash does not do
- Modify items. FNIStash is built for collectors.
- Allow duped items with the same ID. FNIStash tracks individual items by their random ID number. If FNIStash encounters two items with the same random ID, the last one wins.
- Not tested against mods. I expect it will work as long as the mod does not (significantly) change the inventory system and FNIStash is configured correctly. Use at your own risk.
The archive of FNIStash blog posts is here.
NOTE: FNIStash is configured by default to work with a Steam installation of TL2. If you don’t have TL2 through Steam, read the Setup page for instructions on how to configure it for your installation.
Latest release: r1.5.
You can download previous releases as well as test releases by clicking here.
How To Use FNIStash
All of the latest info on how to use the latest version of FNIStash is on these pages (see the navigation on the side or the menu bar). A video tutorial is provided below, but might be out of date compared to the website.